Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our skills in the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Our goal is for our clients to pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law and we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
You have worked hard for your income. Let us help you reduce your tax burden.
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate and achieve tax deferral to future periods when appropriate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, IRA contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.